Monday 22 June 2009

Outcast Love # 13 - MICHELE CESANA













Outcast Love # 13 comes from Michele Cesana of the fierce Sci Fi Pogo blog. His blog consists of truly wonderful & hard to find tracks & edits from the world of balearica, disco, rock & more. I am personally a huge fan of his blog & without hesitation i asked Michele would he like to do a mix for my series.

The mix reflects Michele's blog to the point with some wonderful tracks that are perfect for a long hot summers day & night. So, pour yourself a glass of chilled rose sit on the terrace or in the garden & relax to sound of Michele Cesana. Enjoy xx









I'm a 30 years old man from Milan, addicted to all the music with nice feelings. I run a small blog with an absurd name: sci-fi pogo. Please don't ask what does it mean: I really don't know. If you want to check it go on, you'll find nice edits I received from some great producers. I really want to say thanks all the guys who sent me or allowed to post their stuff: Sirbilly, Club Silencio, Tom Croose, Kommand, Blackjoy, Leo Zero, Rune Lindbaek, Loudtone, etc.

About this mix, you need to know that I usually don't do mixtapes: I mean, as I said to Stef, I usually make these "waves" only for my friends. I hope you'll like it! This mix is about the sun, big waves, good people and pretty girls.

THE MIX

SCI FI POGO

1 comment:

Sottocasamia said...

could you upgrade again the Mix?
many thanks