Wednesday 19 August 2009

Outcast Love # 19 - VILLA (Mindless Boogie)














Next up in the Outcast Love mix series is the hugely talented Villa. There edits on Mindless Boogie recently have been causing a massive wave not only with us but the whole balearic, disco scene has been going nuts over them..

This mix is a lovely crafted selection of tracks that Villa has put together especially for us & you. So whilst you are enjoying this beautiful mix head on over to there my space to discover more about the wonder that is Villanese! xx











In 1982 I was on holiday at Lago di Como - Italy.
Its there where i met Beba - who was a local artist - working as a barkeeper. First time i saw him he was sitting on the shore of the lake singing on some chords on his guitar. I still remember the melody of that moment. it was Gold...

One thing let to another and he joined me to Ibiza to start working with me. I had a little bar close to Ibiza village where i was dj-ing and doing live percussions on live shows. Beba added vocals and guitar harmonies to this so we had a band. That is where it all started...

THE MIX
MY SPACE

No comments: