Wednesday 6 October 2010

CITY LIFE / M.E.N DJ PROFILE PUBLISHED 1ST OCT


***not the picture that was published > my own***

Stefano - Disco Outcasts at The Purple Pussycat

If you were a superhero: I'd be a massive show off!

First record you ever bought: Electro 9

All time classic tune? So difficult to choose one, but I will say, Sha-lor - I'm in love, because i have been playing it again recently

Current top tune? Kasper Bjorke - Heaven (Nicolas Jaar Remix)

Song guaranteed to fill the floor? Justin Harris - Shadows (The PPF Remix)

When/how was the last time you cleared the floor? Not something i aim to do, but I have played to the just the bar staff a few times!

CD, Vinyl or MP3? WAVs.. although I do get the vinyl out occasionally.

DJ Hero? Andrew Weatherall

What do you like to do when you’re not DJing: Talk to Women

Party starter: Flash Atkins - Make Your Move (Ashley Beedle Remix)

Party killer: Monoblok - Wonky Tonk (Ivan Smagghe Remix)

If you were an animal: I'd be a Panther

Favourite city? I love Marseilles. A truly magical city with beautiful people

One thing you would change about yourself? Not falling in love after one kiss!

Favourite film? The French Connection

Greatest fear? Snakes

Favourite quote? Im selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, i'm out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worse, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best - Marilyn Monroe

Inspiration: My Grandmother

Biggest regret? No regrets!

Top fashion tip for the club: Purple leggings, vest top & a moustache!

What’s gonna be big this year? Modern Artifacts - New UK label who will be releasing some fierce stuff!

No comments: