Monday 6 July 2009

Outcast Love # 14 - ANDY WEBB













Outcast Love # 14 comes from Andy Webb, who is the author of the excellent Australian blog Disco Delicious. I became aware of Andy's work several months back & was very impressed with selections. I'm a regular visitor to his blog as he is very up to date with current music, posting recent tracks from some of the heavyweights of the electronic disco world.

Andy had delivered a rather tasty mix which will get you in the mood for a night of full on sweaty dancing in the basement or at the after party. So once again i ask you to raise a glass on this occasion to the sound of Andy Webb, Disco Delicious indeed! Enjoy x









Like one third of the Earth's population (and roughly 80% of Sydney's) I'm a young male DJ and blogger. I'm also a drummer, I have a meaningless degree in audio engineering and I love coffee and spicy food, although not at the same time. When I started Disco Delish I never intended for anybody to actually read it and don't have a clue how or why I managed to keep it up until anybody took notice. But it's been unbelievably fun and there's such a colossal amount of music I would have missed out on without it.

Anyway, down to business: disco music is totally awesome and disco dancing is totally awesome, so I thought hard and then did this mix. It's boogie factor 10 for getting up and having a jive to - the way disco should be! Good times.

THE MIX
DISCO DELICIOUS

No comments: